Merrimack Valley Assistance Program is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization providing a variety of supportive services and housing assistance to persons infected with HIV/AIDS, and their dependents, throughout central and northern New Hampshire (from Manchester north to Coos County).
For more information, please take a moment to read through our Brochure!
At MVAP We:
- Honor the inherent dignity and strength of people living with HIV/AIDS;
- Support and assist persons infected and affected by HIV/AIDS in maintaining a high quality of life through direct assistance, advocacy, and education;
- Strive to prevent new HIV infection and promote safer practices through education/prevention activities for local and regional communities;
- Counteract myths and stereotypes about HIV/AIDS;
- Increase and diversify the network of HIV/AIDS-related service providers in the communities that we serve; and
- Play an active role in affecting local, state, and national policies on civil rights, discrimination, HIV/AIDS prevention, education, research and direct care.
*New* MVAP now offers free rapid HIV testing at our Concord and Manchester offices. To schedule an appointment call 603-226-0607 (Concord) or 603-623-0710 (Manchester) .
Don’t forget to “Like” us on Facebook to keep up to date with current MVAP news and events!